© Midland exploration 2022
- The Pallas project is located about 80 kilometers west of Kuujjuaq, Quebec
- The Pallas (PGE) project contains 553 claims covering 261 square km.
- Section of the Labrador Through known for its strong exploration potential for platinum group elements (PGE).
- Reef-type model similar to the Bushveld (South Africa) and the Great Dyke (Zimbabwe).
- More than forty (40) PGE showings with >1 g/t PGE+Au; up to 30.97 g/t PGE+Au.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement
Une réalisation de TMR Communications: référencement et création de sites Web.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.